Information for Cronkite families
Events, information and more to help you stay connected to your Cronkite student.
From move-in weekend and the first day of class to the final steps of ASU graduation and school convocation, our students’ families are an integral part of their student experience. Here’s how to stay in touch with your students—and with us!
How to stay connected
- Cronkite’s leadership team hosts regular Zoom meetings with families in addition to special events during ASU Welcome Week and Family Weekend.
- Families are welcome to join weekly events hosted by the Cronkite School, particularly our live-streamed Must See Monday speaker series.
- Stay in the know by joining the Walter Cronkite School community on the ASU Family Hub.
Things to catch up on with your student
- All that’s new at the Cronkite school: Stay updated on our news!
- Check with Cronkite Career Services for information on internships and job fairs.
- Urge your student to apply for Cronkite scholarships each year.