A discussion on important issues such as pay equity, balancing life at work and home, and making sure you’re taken seriously in the workplace. Panelists include:
- Karen Bordeleau, former senior vice president and executive editor of The Providence Journal, who was named one of the most powerful women in Rhode Island by Rhode Island Monthly
- Kristin Gilger, senior associate dean at Cronkite and longtime newspaper editor, who is working on a book on women leaders in journalism
- Rashida Jones, senior vice president for specials at NBC and MSNBC, who has quickly moved through the ranks at one of the country’s top news organizations
- Jennifer Kaplan, owner of Evolve PR and Marketing, who says focusing on relationships is the key to success.
- Mike Wong, director of career services at Cronkite, who places and tracks the school’s alumni